New Location in Mississauga
5800 Ambler Drive #210
Mississauga ON L4W 4J4
Working at Heights CPO of the MOL Approved Course
Our Working at Heights course consists of two modules establishing a threshold of high quality and consistency for those working at heights in the Province of Ontario, which includes:
Module One – Theory:
• Rights and Responsibilities related to working at Heights under the OHSA.
• Identification of the Hazards of Working at Heights
• Eliminating or Controlling the Hazards of Working of Heights
• Warning Methods, Physical Barriers and Safety Nets
• Ladders and Similar Equipment
• Work Positioning Systems, Work Access Equipment and Platforms
• The Three Fall Protection Systems
• Anchor Points
• Rescue Planning
• Written Theory Evaluation
Module is 3.5 hours
Module Two – Practical Equipment:
• Personal Fall Protection Equipment Practical
• Equipment Demonstrations
• Role Play
• Practical Equipment Evaluation
• Build a Guardrail Evaluation
Module is 3.5 hours (depending on class size and ability)
Maximum class size: 16 participants, Minimum class size: 6 participants
*Course is presented in English; translators may attend course for an additional fee for participants where English language is challenging.
*Accommodations for those who require modified testing / learning is also available upon request.
CARAHS WAH Course Policy
All Sales are Final and are non refundable. We do not give credit for those who fail to turn up at the selected class date noted above.
CARAHS reserves the right to cancel courses at its discretion. Participants at that time will be given full refund
Working at Heights Refresher Training - Valid MOL WAH card/ticket must be shown to attend.
The WAH full day/Refresher course is run in English and the testing is in English, including the written evaluation. We ask you to identify those who are NOT fluent in ENGLISH prior to the class date. Anyone who does not achieve the minimum 75% pass mark on the written evaluation, cannot attend the Practical portion of the class. The practical testing requires 100% pass marks. Those failing any testing cannot continue and are required to rebook a future class and pay accordingly. No partial refunds.
Please Note: There will be an additional charge for anyone who needs individual attention to pass the written evaluation.